Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

ABS Challenge #4 - Birthday Cooper


Happy Tuesday, peeps! :) Have you heard the good news!?! We are gettin' back in the swing of things over at the Anita Be Stampin Challenge Blog. ABS Challenge #4 brings another sketch to inspire you, and you could win a $15 Anita Be Stampin gift certificate just for playing along. Check out all of the details on the ABS Challenge Blog. Here is this week's sketch:



You love the sketch, right? ;) I decided to use the Anita Be Stampin Celebration Cooper rubber stamp set on this card, and I really like the way it turned out. Could it be that adorable October Afternoon paper I have been hoarding for forever and a day that I finally decided to use? LOL Don't you just hate it when you love both sides of a piece of double sided patterned paper so much that you can hardly dream of slicing it up. Yup. I thought you could relate. LOL

Please stop by the Anita Be Stampin Challenge Blog to check out all of the lovely creations made based on this sketch and to play along!

Have a terrific day!



Stamps: Anita Be Stampin Celebration Cooper rubber stamp set
Paper: PTI SSW, cream, moss, October Afternoon This Little Piggy pp
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Copic markers
Accessories: Nesties, EK Success embossed curve border punch, PTI ribbon

4 comments:

  1. YES I do that all the time.. I hate when I only own one piece of said coveted papers. :( I am glad you decided to use yours though. I am a HUGE fan of polka dots so this paper rocks to me! Love everything about this card. Really love that large scalloped punch you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA HA HA! This makes me smile! Love your coloring and the polka dotted PP! I am a sketch-a-holic so I will definitely be checking this out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too adorable, chica! I am loving the added yellow behind Coop! :O)

    XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for throwing me a bone! :)